Following the success of our previous Waste Market Forums, Tolvik held it’s eagerly awaited 2021 event on Tuesday 12 October at Wokefield Estate, Reading.
By invite only, delegates consisted of a carefully selected mix of Tolvik clients and partners including representatives from the UK’s leading waste companies, investors and contractors active in the sector.
The programme included a range of speakers which with their specific knowledge provided challenge and insight into sector topics, whilst allowing ample opportunities for group discussion and networking. Including, for the first time, the feature of a Delegate Dinner held early evening after the Forum.
• Lies, Damned Lies & Statistics, Adrian Judge, Tolvik
• UK Residual Waste Market Update, Chris Jonas, Tolvik
• The Dynamics of Gate Fees – Past and Future, Adrian Judge
• Horizon Scan – Lessons from Europe, Chris Jonas, Tolvik
• Introduction to Carbon, Chris Jonas, Tolvik
• Carbon Capture, Jennifer Stringer, RPS
• Can EfWs be the Net in Net Zero? Paul Davies, Viridor
• Risk Management for Residual Waste Sector, Matt Denmark, PwC
• Waste to Fuels – How real is it? Stuart Hayward-Higham, Suez
• Emissions Trading – How Does Waste Fit In? Richard Howard, Aurora Energy