Building on the success of the 2019 event, Tolvik once again hosted its invitee only Waste Market Forum at Said Business School, University of Oxford on 4 February 2020.
Bringing together board level representatives of Tolvik clients comprising of the UK’s leading waste companies (third), investors and funders (third) and a broad range of contractors, waste supply customers and advisers active in the sector, the 80 attendees discussed key issues impacting on the Residual Waste market going forward.
Alongside this unique opportunity for informed discussion, excellent food /hospitality and networking, speakers also provided insightful presentations on:
• Residual Waste Markets and Merchant EfW Market: Gate Fees – Tolvik Consulting
• Developments in Energy from Waste Construction – Fichtner Consulting Engineers
• European Market Overview – Geminor
• How are the Carbon Impacts of EfW changing – ERM
• Pathways to Net Zero: What is the role for EfW – Aurora Energy Research