Filling the Gap – The Future for Residual Waste in the UK
The report considers developments in the UK Residual Waste sector over the last 12-18 months and reconsiders some of the themes originally explored in Tolvik’s independent review of the market prepared for the Environmental Services Association issued in November 2017.
This report is available to buy via PayPal below, once payment has been received, an electronic version of the report will be emailed to you as soon as possible.
In this Report:
- An analysis of how might DEFRA’s December 2018 “Our Waste, Our Resources: A Strategy for England” influence the future of the Residual Waste market in England (and the UK).
- Consideration of the possibility to narrow the range of Residual Waste projections, particularly with respect to future recycling rates.
- Identification of the risks to projections.
- Investigation of how might the increased liquidity in the finance markets influence the development of new Energy from Waste capacity.
- An assessment of how the “gap” between Residual Waste tonnages and the capacity to treat it may develop in the next 10 – 15 years.