EfW Revenue: Circular Economics?
This report explores the potential impacts of both rising inflation, power prices and the potential introduction of EfWs into the UK Emissions Trading Scheme on EfW revenues. The report also considers how these could influence the relationship between EfW Operators and Waste Suppliers.Purchase options include for an additional extra to receive an online presentation, with Q&A, from a Tolvik Director.
This report is available to buy via Stripe, our secure payment provider. Once we receive notification of payment from Stripe, an electronic version of the report will be emailed to you as soon as possible. Any queries, please email email@example.com
For purchasers opting for the online presentation with Q&A session, we will contact you within 24 hours of your order being received to arrange a convenient time.
UK Local Authority discountTolvik will provide the Report + Presentation with Q&A at the discounted cost of the Report only – please select the Report only option from the list below.
In this Report:
- Impact of rapid increases in inflation and impact on both contractual and spot gate fees.
- The steep rise in wholesale power prices and power revenues earnt and shared by EfWs.
- Possible impacts of extending the UK Emissions Trading Scheme to EfWs, and some potential mitigations and challenges.
- Market balance projections of the UK Residual Waste sector.
- NCV sampling, plastics extraction, and considerations for future market dynamics.